• When you make a purchase on the Microcrete website, you state that you are over 18 years old.
• All items for sale are subject to existing stock. Orders are executed on a first-come, first-served basis and only after payment is confirmed. In case of temporary or permanent break, the customer will be informed and whenever possible an alternative of products with similar characteristics will be suggested. If it is not possible, the total amount will be returned to the client without any additional cost.
• All prices indicated are in Euros with VAT included at the legal rate.
• Microcrete accepts two forms of payment: payment by bank transfer and payment by Paypal account.
• Microcrete is responsible for the good condition of the delivered products. Any claim will be handled by Microcrete. Microcrete reserves the right to examine non-conforming products and to grant or not the claim, according to the results obtained. If any product is not in compliance with Microcrete, it undertakes to give credit for the value of the product, which may be used to purchase any other product for sale at Microcrete.
• According to art. 4 of DL143 / 2001, April 26th, the consumer is entitled to the termination of the contract in the following terms:
4. The consumer shall have a minimum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods to terminate the contract, without payment of compensation and without having to indicate the reason, by sending a registered letter with notice to communicate that wish.
5. The price of the goods will be reimbursed to the consumer, within a maximum of 30 days, deducted from the return costs. The goods must be returned under proper conditions of use (including the original packaging).
6. Upon receipt, if your order is not in order, you must return it immediately to the carrier, so that the return process can begin.